Brammo announced their latest model; the biggest takeaway is the Enertia Plus now has a range of 80 miles. Love to hear improvements in green bikes!
From their site:
The 2011 Enertia Plus takes the award winning Brammo Enertia and sets a new level in performance. The latest Brammo Power® battery dramatically increases range from 40 to 80 miles. A tighter turning radius makes city riding even more enjoyable. Charging is simplified on the Plus. While the Plus displays an almost identical profile to the original Enertia new colors combined with the latest Brammo graphics make the Plus instantly recognizable.
See more here: www.brammo.com/enertia-plus
- add friend
Most Recent Entries
- Press Release from FMF Racing
- Cool Story About an Eight-Year-Old Champion
- We are one away from 1500 Facebook Likes!
- Jimmy Albertson Injured In Supercross Qualifying
- Jimmy Albertson to Compete in 2011 AMA Supercross!
- Discount Supercross Tickets - Anaheim and Los Angeles
- Driving School Opens Track to Paralyzed Drivers
- 2010 Auto Racing All-America Team Selected
- Create a Profile - Win a Killer FMF Sweatshirt!
- We Need A Killer Tag Line
- 49 Greatest Auto Racing Quotes
- Chad Reed to Start New Supercross Team
- Want the 2011 Grand National Flat Track Series Televised?
- Michael Jordan Motorsports Signs Ben Bostrom for American Superbike
- Cool Tool For Bike Riders - Trip the Sensor at Traffic Lights
- Brammo Annouces Enertia Plus
- Your Dog's Picture on the #99 Car!
- Win John Dowd or Kyle Regal's Helmet!
- Check out the Robin Hood Rally
- Trinity Racing Concepts Featured in NVision Magazine
- FullSpeed Has a new Partner
- Elena Myers Makes History!
- Had a Great Meeting Today
- We Want New Pros To Join Us At FullSpeed!
- First FullSpeed Press Release
- Participated in first F1 Twitter Chat!
- Congrats to Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick
- Today We Relaunched FullSpeed!
- Red Bull Indianapolis GP - Helpful Tips
- David Ragan Wins at Bristol!