Today, FullSpeed participated in our first Twitter Chat, with F1 Fans! It happens every week, Monday, at 1pm Pacific Time, hosted by @LoisMarketing. The participants were great, and it was great fun!
Lois taught me the best way to participate in a Twitter Chat - use TweetDeck (www.tweetdeck.com) add a column (plus sign at the top of the app) and search for #F1Chat - the hashtag for F1 Chat. Then on Monday, to participate, use the hashtag on all your tweets.
Thanks, Lois! And a shout out to her: As well as an avid F1 fan, she's an independent marketing and public relations consultant in Atlanta, GA., and her you can visit her at http://www.loismarketing.com.
- add friend
Most Recent Entries
- Press Release from FMF Racing
- Cool Story About an Eight-Year-Old Champion
- We are one away from 1500 Facebook Likes!
- Jimmy Albertson Injured In Supercross Qualifying
- Jimmy Albertson to Compete in 2011 AMA Supercross!
- Discount Supercross Tickets - Anaheim and Los Angeles
- Driving School Opens Track to Paralyzed Drivers
- 2010 Auto Racing All-America Team Selected
- Create a Profile - Win a Killer FMF Sweatshirt!
- We Need A Killer Tag Line
- 49 Greatest Auto Racing Quotes
- Chad Reed to Start New Supercross Team
- Want the 2011 Grand National Flat Track Series Televised?
- Michael Jordan Motorsports Signs Ben Bostrom for American Superbike
- Cool Tool For Bike Riders - Trip the Sensor at Traffic Lights
- Brammo Annouces Enertia Plus
- Your Dog's Picture on the #99 Car!
- Win John Dowd or Kyle Regal's Helmet!
- Check out the Robin Hood Rally
- Trinity Racing Concepts Featured in NVision Magazine
- FullSpeed Has a new Partner
- Elena Myers Makes History!
- Had a Great Meeting Today
- We Want New Pros To Join Us At FullSpeed!
- First FullSpeed Press Release
- Participated in first F1 Twitter Chat!
- Congrats to Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick
- Today We Relaunched FullSpeed!
- Red Bull Indianapolis GP - Helpful Tips
- David Ragan Wins at Bristol!